Volunteer to make a positive impact in the lives of young people
in your community!
ON-GOING OPEN VOLUNTEER POSITIONS
- COACHES to coach gender-specific teams of girls or boys in basketball, Olympic Handball and/or Flag Football after school
- TUTORS to assist students with homework and academic skill-building activities after school
- READERS to read to students and help foster and love of reading after school
- COMPUTER LAB ASSISTANTS to monitor the utilization of computer labs and assist students with mastering technology skills after school
- ENRICHMENT ACTIVITY COORDINATORS to assist in coordinating diverse learning activities to expose students to new experiences
- KEYS TO COLLEGE PRESENTERS to present college-knowledge curriculum to a class during the school day
- FIELD SUPERVISORS to work with LEARN staff to assist in supervising K-8 youth activities after school
- PROGRAM ASSISTANTS to work with LEARN staff to provide day-to-day program operations support
OTHER WAYS TO SUPPORT LEARN
Do you have any of the following areas of expertise or resources that could benefit LEARN?
- PROVIDE INCENTIVES for student participation and achievements such as products, gift cards or services
- PRESENT regarding your career and college experiences
- FACILITATE WORKSHOPS on skills such as public speaking, resume writing, interview skills, financial literacy, etc.
- OFFER INTERNSHIPS for high school students who have completed a 90-day leadership development course with LEARN
- LEND EXPERTISE in the areas of fundraising, marketing, and networking
- BECOME A SPONSOR for our community events
- HOST A FUNDRAISER
If you have an interest, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or complete the application below.